- Materials Glitter, Porcelain Bisque, Synthetic Yarn
- Measurements of Product 3.86 in H x 1.57 in W x 5.71 in L
- Retirement Month and Year November 2017
- Name Away In A Manger, Set of 2
- For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Directly inspired by Kristi’s life experiences, each Snowbabies piece is carefully named to share a sentiment of love, friendship, or inspiration. Come and rejoice with this set of two inspirational pieces from the Snow Dream line. The magic of Christmas comes alive with these 2.25” and 4” porcelain figurines. Two lambs come to see an adorable Snowbaby tucked away in a manger as birds rest on a sparkling, snow-covered archway. Brilliant, iridescent glitter creates an icy base for both pieces in the scene. Proprietary mica glitter adorns the outside of the manger and the fluttering birds sitting on the archway. The Snowbaby is swaddled with a cream-colored, hand-knit blanket and cap. Hand-painted accents provide a distinctive artistic touch that ensures this item will remain a treasured piece for years to come. Each Snowbabies figurine comes boxed in decorative packaging for easy gifting. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND®, Department 56® Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations®, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek®, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto™, Pusheen™, Designs by Lolita®, Our Name Is Mud®, and many more.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.