- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Measurements of Product 6.3 in H x 6.1 in W x 6.78 in L
- Power Features Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Checker City Cab Co.
- The Checker City Cab Co. was inspired by one of the earliest taxi companies in the United States. Morris Markin, of Chicago, IL owned the taxi service as well as the manufacturing company that built the iconic vehicles. The "bumble bee yellow" color was influenced by the founder of Hertz car rental and today yellow is the most popular color for taxis. Designed to reflect the crowded, bustling city lifestyle, our Checker City Cab Co. has two garage bays, the open one features a taxi that has just been serviced. Trimmed with decorative lights over the doors, there is also a 1930s style lamp to light the driveway.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.