- Materials Porcelain Bisque, Synthetic Yarn
- Measurements of Product 4.88 in H x 3.74 in W x 5.59 in L
- Retirement Month and Year November 2017
- Name Cookie Polar Express
- For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Directly inspired by Kristi’s life experiences, each Snowbabies piece is carefully named to share a sentiment of love, friendship, or inspiration. Get ready for a whole new meaning to “Polar Express” with this 5” porcelain figurine from the Snowbabies Christmas Memories line. Our Snowbaby eagerly grabs a gingerbread man from a polar bear friend on his route! Snowbaby wears a spunky hand-knit red cap while the polar bear wears a festive hand-painted belt. Handcrafted from creamy bisque porcelain, this highly detailed figurine features a proprietary Snowbabies “snowsuit” that adds depth and dimension. Hand-painted accents provide a distinctive artistic touch that ensures this item will remain a treasured piece for years to come. Each Snowbabies figurine comes boxed in decorative packaging for easy gifting. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND®, Department 56® Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations®, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek®, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto™, Pusheen™, Designs by Lolita®, Our Name Is Mud®, and many more.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.