- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord, Plastic
- Measurements of Product 7.28 in H x 6.7 in W x 6.5 in L
- Power Features Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Dickens' Village, Christmas Sweets
- During the Dickensian times in London, Chocolate was a luxury. Ingredients such as cocoa and sugar were imported from the far reaches of the powerful British Empire. Most likely, commoners enjoyed the sweet confection only during special occasions such as Christmastide. How appropriate that a chocolatier would be an elegant, upscale building that would serve the crown (noted by the Royal Crest included in the decal art of the building. Giant molded chocolate Santa’s capture the attention of a young boy and his pup, hand and paws on the window indicate their anticipation of a sweet treat.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.