- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Measurements of Product 6.1 in H x 4.84 in W x 6.1 in L
- Power Features Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Frost Fair Sled & Sleigh Rentals
- Frost Fair Sled & Sleigh Rentals shows has a very festive flavor, freshly painted in bright colors to attract fair goers to the fun activities available. Frost Fair, a grouping that portrays a winter carnival held at the Thames River. Londoners would gather to enjoy cold weather out door activities. Both sled and sleighs could be rented until nightfall, or perhaps a bit of hoop-and-stick while at the celebration. A delightful compliment to the Frost Fair Pavilion. The sleigh symbol above the door lets the fairgoers know that this is the place for sleds and sleighs. In front is a tiny dimentional porcelain sled and sleigh waiting for the next adventure. Hoops and stick also entice a challenge. The side addition, representing carnival tent material and adorned with midevil crests, helps to handle the extra crowds during the fair, while giving the whole building a festive feel. Out back is charming turret with sculpted curved door - how fun would it be to peak outside from within. A Frost Fair flag waves from atop, and 2 hanging banners The jagged stone foundation reminds us that this structure was built near the waters edge. A half curtained door and scultped character sign add to the fun welcome.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.