- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Measurements of Product 7.95 in H x 6.69 in W x 8.66 in L
- Power Features Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Name Jack Daniel's Grain Mill
- The brick, stone and metal siding of the Jack Daniel’s Grain Mill highlight a variety of textures and colors that make this building an outstanding addition to the Jack Daniel’s Series. A replica of the Grain Mill in Lynchburg, TN, this is the first in a series of buildings that are required for the traditional whiskey production that made Jack Daniel’s famous and is still used today. Corn, barley and rye, are stored in the solos prior to being used in the mashing process for fermentation. Metal details include the replica “Grain Mill” sign, block and tackle supports, and rooftop landings.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.