- Materials Steel, Porcelain Bisque, Plastic, Ribbon, Synthetic Yarn
- Measurements of Product 2.87 in H x 1.34 in W x 4.72 in L
- Retirement Month and Year November 2017
- Name Leaping With a Mouse Ornament
- For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Directly inspired by Kristi’s life experiences, each Snowbabies piece is carefully named to share a sentiment of love, friendship, or inspiration. Scurry through the forest with this 2.87” hanging porcelain ornament from the Snowbabies Frosty Frolic line. A mouse leaps through the air while Snowbaby hangs on tight to his back. A loose cream-colored, hand-knit cap adorns the Snowbaby’s head. The ornament comes ready to hang on an elegant Snowbabies ribbon. Handcrafted from creamy bisque porcelain, this highly detailed figurine features a proprietary Snowbabies “snowsuit” that adds depth and dimension. Hand-painted accents provide a distinctive artistic touch that ensures this item will remain a treasured piece for years to come. Each Snowbabies figurine comes boxed in decorative packaging for easy gifting. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND®, Department 56® Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations®, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek®, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto™, Pusheen™, Designs by Lolita®, Our Name Is Mud®, and many more.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.