- Materials Nylon, Porcelain
- Measurements of Product 3.54 in H x 2.68 in W x 3.54 in L
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Our Enchanted Kingdom
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination. We are proud to present Our Enchanted Kingdom, part of Alpine Village. The intricately detailed lighted buildings and accessories of this series are as unique and diverse as the towns and hamlets in the Bavarian regions they represent. Each piece is carefully handcrafted; hand painted and made of porcelain. This 3.75"H Village Accessory coordinates with 4044781, Neuschwanstein Castle. Designed in the USA by the Village artists at Department 56 with the detail that makes us famous. Although King Ludwig II never had a princess, little girls love imagining a fairy-tale story of arriving on horseback with their prince. About DEPARTMENT 56: A marketplace leader in collectibles, giftware, and holiday décor for over 30 years. Our products have been designed in America since 1976 and are considered “Best in Class” for innovation, product quality and design. The Department 56 product portfolio contains core brands that have had success co-branding with licensed iconic brands including Villages, Snowbabies, Possible Dreams and Classic Brands Collection.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.