- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, AC Adapter, LED
- Measurements of Product 6.4 in H x 8.4 in W x 5.2 in L
- Retirement Month and Year November 2015
- Name Rüdesheim Turmbrücke
- New to the Alpine Village in 2014, this piece translates from the German to mean Rudesheim Bridge. Centuries ago, bridges over waterways made a significant difference to early transportation. In order to protect areas from invasion, bridges were guarded and often included towers to watch for approaching travelers. Today, the large bridges are also a gathering spot for the present day community, where vendors offer specialty treats and wares. Our covered bridge itower s LED lit and named for a beautiful town, Rudesheim, located on the Rhine River in Germany.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.