- Materials Velvet, Porcelain Bisque, Plastic, Synthetic Yarn
- Measurements of Product 5.51 in H x 3.35 in W x 1.85 in L
- Retirement Month and Year November 2017
- Name Stockings For The Boys & Girls
- For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Directly inspired by Kristi’s life experiences, each Snowbabies piece is carefully named to share a sentiment of love, friendship, or inspiration. Get ready to decorate with this 5.5” porcelain figurine from the Snowbabies Christmas Memories line. Here we find a Snowbaby opening a box of Christmas stockings with an etching that reads, “stockings for all the good boys & girls.” Our Snowbaby wears a holly hair accessory while pulling a hand-knit red stocking out of the box. Handcrafted from creamy bisque porcelain, this highly detailed figurine features a proprietary Snowbabies “snowsuit” that adds depth and dimension. Hand-painted accents provide a distinctive artistic touch that ensures this item will remain a treasured piece for years to come. Each Snowbabies figurine comes boxed in decorative packaging for easy gifting. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND®, Department 56® Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations®, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek®, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto™, Pusheen™, Designs by Lolita®, Our Name Is Mud®, and many more.
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.