- Materials Porcelain, Polyresin, 100% Polyester Foam Fill
- Measurements of Product 7.68 in H x 5.71 in W x 6.46 in L
- Power Features Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Name The Partridge & Pear
- Part of the Dickens' Village Series from Department 56. Victorian England at the time of Charles Dickens was a center of culture for the world, where many traditions we celebrate today took shape. Inspired by the restaurant at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, the place for ‚ Good Food and Holiday Cheer! It was the first piece in the Twelve Days of Christmas house series first introduced in 2011. Hand-crafted and hand-painted porcelain lit building. Includes light cord and bulb. 7.68 x 5.71 x 6.46"
Tell Us Your Story
Be the first to review this product.